Wing Foil Racing – Saturday and Sunday 20th / 21st May 2023
- Mens and Ladies Pro and Amateur Fleets with Age Classifications – It is being run under the Event Insurance of the BKSA and you will need BKSA Membership to cover your third party liability – Kernow Kitesurf Members will get a £5 discount on their Entry too.
- Join the BKSA HERE
- Parking, Racing & Social Ticket Included with entry
- Trade stands & Demo Gear – Many of the best brands are already committed to be there – Duotone – Fanatic – F-One – Slingshot (see below for the latest Sign ups) – & many more to confirm – Come along and chat about the kit and try it out
- Party Night @ Cafe Mylor – Themed Party night with food at Mylor Yacht Harbour‘s best Cafe… A social Ticket is included with each entry but buy extras to bring along your friends too.. Email Me here with the numbers of tickets you need ( I will send you a PayPal invoice at £15 per head by return)
- Prizes galore – With the help of our sponsors we are offering some great prizes for all the categories
- Charity Second Hand Sale – If you are looking to pick up a bargain or sell on some gear we are offering the opportunity for you to bring your gear along to our event on the Sunday morning between 9 and 11 am and see if you can do some trading! – Entry for sellers is a min £2 donation to the RNLI
Coastland, Mylor Yacht Harbour, Falmouth, Cornwall TR11 5UF – Location Map
Coastland – offers an amazing location for our event. It has a beach which is useable at all states of the tide and offers large expanse of estuary to run racing in any wind direction. It is just a stones throw to Mylor Yacht Harbour with a brilliant Cafe, shops and bistro. Plenty of parking on site with a large grass dinghy park to rig up in. There are showers and changing rooms available and better yet there are a few camper van and tent pitches which can be booked through Coastland if you want to stay here as well.
DESIGNED TO CHANGE THE WAY YOU SEE THE WORLD
WE BELIEVE COLOUR AND LIGHT ARE THE KEY TO HUMAN EXPERIENCE
Born on the beach, Rattler is all about making the most of our Cornish roots. We’re thrilled to be involved with wing-foiling in Cornwall, and cant wait to join you on the water and in the bar’
Hawkins Motor Group is Cornwalls longest established family owned Car & Van dealership group with 14 Dealerships in 8 locations across Cornwall representing Peugeot, Citroën, Hyundai, KIA, Nissan & MG. MG is one of the fastest growing car brands in the UK and we are delighted to be supporting King Of The Roads 2023. Visit our MG Dealerships at Hayle and Blackwater Truro www.hawkins.co.uk
A first class pontoon berth or safe mooring, a luxury seaside retreat, with blissful water views with a great café and restaurant with a very nice harbour attached.
Big Blue Watersports Ltd
www.bigbluewatersports.co.uk – SUP | WingFoiling | Wake & Ski | Windsurfing | kayak | Wetsuits | Electric Bike Hire (2023) | Clothing & a plethora of goodies
Sorry to say Cabrinha have dropped out
We are hugely thankful to the British Kitesports Association . Not only are they offering 3rd party insurance to all members for Wingfoiling they supporting our local club the Kernow Kitesurf Club to allow us to run this first event under their event insurance.