- Aspect Ratio: 5.0
- Accessible, forgiving, reliable
- Smooth and early take-off at slow speeds
- Stability and lift
- Great speed control
Available in 1800 cm²/ 2200 cm²
Read about how to choose your foil
Connecting waves while wing foiling, surfing or even downwinding is easy and fun with the PHANTOM FCT foil. Carving is also part of its DNA, as connecting waves isn’t much fun if you can’t turn properly. By working on the lift distribution, arch shape, and other details, we reached a performing foil that can carve smooth curves on the waves and swells.
- The PHANTOM FCT 1280 is incredibly efficient in waves greater than 1m. It provides a versatile program like the 1480, but with a bit more power. It carves better, goes faster, and can be used in more powerful waves. It is also suitable for lighter riders (< 70 kg).
- The PHANTOM FCT 1480 combines efficiency and accessibility. Its lift allows you to glide endlessly while having fun thanks to its incredible maneuverability and stability. It is an ultra-versatile foil that will allow you to surf in waves < 1m50, venture downwind, wing foil, or even try dockstarts or wakefoil… It does everything well, even in weak conditions.
- The PHANTOM FCT 1680 is our newest size, ideal for low-wind conditions or riders of large stature. This front wing is large and stable yet remains highly maneuverable and will bring extra power and performance in light wind.
The PHANTOM FCT foils are more precisely built with the Foil Compression Technology, a F-ONE innovation that offers impressive mechanical properties. The fuselage can be directly connected to the standard F-ONE aluminum mast of the desired length. The setup and disassembly are also extremely easy, and the whole is very travel friendly. All in all, this technology provides one of the most accessible and scalable foil setups whilst keeping the DNA of its carbon counterpart.
The PHANTOM FCT wings are recommended with the R275 SURF stab made with RTM technology. Progressive and versatile, this stab will bring stability, control, and confidence to your ride.
ALU FUSELAGE 74 SURF
- The F-ONE Alu Fuselage 74 SURF provides an ultra-rigid wing connection. Built in aluminum, it is very strong and allows the suitable front wings and stabilizers to be connected effortlessly.
- Ideal stability
- Robust and durable
This fuselage connects directly to F-ONE aluminum masts. It is made of superior-grade aluminum 6061, CNC machined with high precision and fully anodized. The aluminum profiles make the most of this homogeneous material to offer perfect rigidity, both in torsion and in bending.
This fuselage is recommended for the front wings of the GRAVITY FCT and PHANTOM FCT ranges. It is supplied with the necessary screws to connect the mast (2x M6-25mm) and the stabilizer (2x M6-15mm).
You cannot use a carbon mast on this fuselage.
WEIGHT: 0.97 kg
SIZE : 74 cm
|AREA (cm²)||SPAN (cm)||ASPECT RATIO||WEIGHT (kg)|
|GRAVITY FCT 1800||1800||95||5.0||1.7|
|GRAVITY FCT 2200||2200||110||5.5||2.2|